Monday, April 6, 2009

Koops::Friends



A few weekends ago, Ryan, Carson and I headed over to the East side of the state to spend the day with our friends the Koops.

We first met Dan and Pam when Ryan and Dan were attending the Turf Program at MSU. We hit it off INSTANTLY and knew we would be friends forever. I still remember the first night the four of us hung out. We went out to Grand Haven to grab dinner and take a walk. Pam and I knew each other all of five minutes and we were already walking 20 ft ahead of the guys and talking like we had been friends forever. Ryan and Dan get along great too. They both went to school for the same thing, worked together for a summer, and now work for a couple very nice golf courses. We like to tease Ryan and Dan and call them "Turf Geeks."

Dan and Pam have three gorgeous boys....3 years old and under. Yes, you heard right. Jason just turned 3, Ryan is 1 1/2, and Lee is 6 months. This is a very busy family! But, a very well behaved and wonderful family to be around. Our boys hit it off from the start and played so good together! It was a great day!

Dan and Pam, you know we think the world of you. We love you and your family very much and it is such an honor to document your family. Thanks for having us over and thanks for being our friends....Forever.

The ever adorable, Lee.



My little buddy, Ryan.




And, the big boy of the house, Jason.



The Family.




2 comments:

Dan, Pam, and the Boys said...

When ever I check you blog I am just amazed at the pictures you take. Now my children are on there and it brings tears to my eyes, you captured them Summer, you really did.
(you are really amazing when you can even make me look good!)
Love ya lots!
Pam

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

I love them! What a great idea to get a shot with mom and dad each separatly with the boys...that must have made each of them feel so important! Great job Sum!