Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amanda



Wednesday night I met up with Amanda and her mom Barb and we went out to Grand Haven to do her senior pictures. My first senior pictures of the season...I love them!

Not only is Amanda gorgeous and fun to take pictures of, she's a smart little cookie too. After graduating from high school next year she plans to attend U of M to study pre med. Not to shabby!

Amanda and Barb, I had a great time getting to know you both. Seriously, it was such a fun night hanging out with you guys. I could have spent another 4 hours with you. :o) Next time we will have to do dinner beforehand though....

Here are a few of my favorites. It was so hard to choose!

I hope you enjoy them.




The lighting on these was perfect. I just love this shot!












1 comment:

Kerry Siereveld said...

Summer, these are GREAT!! Good job girl!