Sunday, July 27, 2008

A fun night!




This week I was able to do something that I very rarely get to do. I was able to spend one on one time with my niece Emmalyn and my nephew Owen. As our family has grown, there are always other people around. Which is obviously a good thing. But, spending time with these kids all by themselves was so special to me. I had the best time just talking with them and hearing about their best friends, their dad's favorite superhero, and how many princess dresses they own.

I remember trying to take their pictures when they were younger....yeah, it was a lot of work and took a lot of patience. But, they are at such fun ages right now. I was able to talk with them and make funny jokes...they even laughed at them! Ha!

So, my dear Owen and Emmalyn thank you so much for making my day by spending time with me and entertaining my wild visions for your portraits. I love you both so much and I hope we are able to do this again really soon.















1 comment:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

They get cuter and cuter with time! Great job Aunt Summer!