Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In a wedding!


This weekend I was actually IN a wedding and not the photographer. Okay, so I did take PLENTY of pictures but I actually was able to get all dolled up for one of my very best friends on the day of her wedding.

My mom, dad, Ryan and I all headed up to Escanaba Friday morning. Rehearsal was at night and when we got there there was a tornado warning. Thank goodness there was never actually a tornado but I was freaking. I hate tornados! No worries, Saturday ended up being a beautiful day for Phil and Sarah's wedding.

You might remember me talking about Sarah a few months ago. I was going up to Escanaba for her bachelorette party. Well, she is a really special friend to me so I was super excited about being a part of her day. She looked so beautiful. She always looks beautiful but this time she was strikingly beautiful.

Sarah and Phil, thank you so much for having me in your wedding. You are both awesome and I look forward to watching the two of you grow in the coming years.

Here are a few of my favorites!














/>
My handsome husband and I!






All of Sarah and Phil's friends were so nice. Here's a picture of the girls.

2 comments:

Michelle@Memorable Events said...

Sara looked beautiful!! I can't believe she stills looks the same since junior high! You and Ryan are gorgeous too!!

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

Ok, so I know I said I never want to go thru the whole wedding thing again, but the way you capture these weddings is so amazing! For a moment, it makes me want to rewind time :O) Your photography is gorgeous Sum, and all of these brides are so lucky to have you! I am so glad you had a fun weekend!