Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Allison and Jeff

/>



This past weekend I had the honor of taking Jeff and Allison's wedding photos! It was such a beautiful day and there were so many special details and moments.

I met up with Allison and Jeff in February to do their e-session and I knew at that time that their wedding was going to be fun. One that I would look forward to. And, I was right. Not only are Jeff and Allison one of the nicest couples ever, but they are also have one of the nicest bridal parties and families that I have ever worked with.

The wedding took place at Wellspring Community Church which was so beautiful! It totally reminds me of a really nice coffee house. They had so many cool furnishings and so many cool places to take pictures. I was a giddy little photographer running around checking the place out! Pastor Gary gave a very nice message and it was a special day for him too as he and his wife celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary.

After the wedding the bridal party took off in a trolley from Grand Rapids Trolley Co and we headed downtown GR. It was sunny and warm but we had a lot of fun and got some really nice photos.

The reception was held at The Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville and they always do a great job. So very organized and the food is great!

Allison and Jeff, you truly are a spectacular couple. Thank you for letting me share in your day. I hope you are having a great honeymoon!

Here are just a few of my fave's.

































I wouldn't trust these guys to hold me up. This is SO an action shot. Allison was so very close to falling!







4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Summer--you hit this on out of the park! I absolutely love all the details of this wedding. LOVELY JOB!

Michelle@Memorable Events said...

Gorgeous!! I just love everything, you did an amazing job!!

Summer Jean Photography said...

Thanks Aletha and Michelle! It was a great way to kick off the busy months ahead!

Unknown said...

Wow, Summer you really captured the wedding beautifully! Alli is going to be so happy with the photos! Thanks for your awesome work! :)
~Brenda