Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Hayley



A week or so ago I finally got to meet Jeff and April's newest addition, Hayley!

When Jeff and April were in for their maternity session they told me that they thought they were having a little girl as they did not know the sex. Well, they are pretty good guessers because Hayley was born just a few weeks after that!

It has been awhile since I have photographed a newborn baby girl. Seems like all of last year and most of this year has been boys! Not that I mind, of course. But, it was fun to switch things up a bit. And, she was such a little angel. She slept the first half until we decided to undress her. Then, she was not very happy with us. But, I think we still managed to get some super cute pics of her in her birthday suite.

Thanks Jeff and April for bringing Hayley to me for her newborn pictures! I look forward to watching her grow up into a happy and healthy little girl.









The happy family.









No comments: