Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exciting Updates!!!


I have been throwing this back and forth for close to a year and after much thought and consideration, I have decided to change the name of my business from sjo Photography to Summer Jean Photography.

Last August I went to the Free To Succeed Tour in Chicago that was put on by David Jay and Jasmine Star. They were both awesome. But, the one most important thing I took away from that seminar was that my business is ME. I needed to brand myself and not necessarily my work because when it really comes down to it, people are going to hire me #1 based on me and #2 based on my work. It makes sense to me... :)

Anyway, I am really excited about the change. It is going to take some getting used to but in time I think it is going to be a good thing.

Along with this change I have some very exciting projects coming up that I can not wait to share with you in the next couple of days!

Please bookmark my new website address at: www.summerjeanphotography.com and my new blog address at www.summerjeanphotography.blogspot.com

To the first 3 people to make a comment on this post, I will send you a brand spankin new Summer Jean Photography key chain! It's super cute, black and white polka dots of course! They were made my the ever talented Kristin at My Two Babes.

6 comments:

Michelle@Memorable Events said...

I love the logo! It is so YOU! Very exciting. Hey! I'm the first one, does that mean I win a key chain!?

Summer Jean Photography said...

Yes Michelle! You are the first to get a key chain!

Missy said...

Yahoo! Love you and love the new name! Totally fits!

Missy said...

I am so proud of you and so proud of how far you have come in this journey! God has truly blessed you! Love you!

kaitlin said...

summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do i get a keychain????

oh and by the way i love the new logo and the name change =) it fits you!!!!


kaitlin becker

Summer Jean Photography said...

Michelle, Missy, Michelle M, and Kaitlin get a key chain! Yes, it was my contest and I can change the rules. :o)
Please send me your address via e-mail and I will get one to you!